Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Sketchbook. Time running Out...

Not a lot of time left and this is all I've done in the past two weeks. Am beginning to think I will hold off till the 2012 tour - can you do that I wonder? I still think of the book as in it's beginning stage, hardly complete at all....
This double page is just my playing around with line drawing, doodling and then trying to piece it together in collage. Again, I've used black cardboard because the quality of the original paper just doesn't inspire at all. I like the wait this gives each page too. Maybe I'll try and sqeeze one more effort in before the 15th.....

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Jo.
    Just wanted to say thankyou again for popping in this afternoon.You made our day and diffused a situation that was in full swing with J & O just before you arrived. I used my very special birthday cup tonight - thankyou. I love it. I love the colour and everything about it. It's a beautiful gift. Much love, R

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages are looking great even if you haven't finished. I think you have a lovely use of line and sense of style to your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these sketchbook pages. Love the line drawings. Super stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!!!

    http://newbloodstyle-hautecouture.blogspot.com
    "little fashion illustrator"

    ReplyDelete